What can I do to help?
Have you ever wondered what the average person can do to help
the unfortunate families who suffered in the September 11th tragedy? Thanks to
the miracle of the Internet, you can both consume and help out at the same time!
Haven't you always wanted to express your love of your country through Hello
Kitty's eyes? Need more patriotic paraphernalia, so you can show your neighbors
that your flag is bigger than theirs? Well look no further. Here is a complete
guide to Helping Out without even realizing it.
Stuff to Buy:
- These Colors Don't Run: except
when mixed with saliva.
- Do you get that warm, fuzzy feeling when you think of the USA? Now
you literally can.
- You can even be patriotic
- Who ever said that Old
Glory couldn't be worked into a Hawaiian print?
- Patriotism is for the birds...or at least for bird
- Show terrorism you mean business with a God
Bless America frisbee.
wewill goon? wew ill goon? oh, WE WILL GO ON! Identify yourself as a victim
to the world with one of these stunning nickel-plated bracelets.
- Everyone knows that decorating your car is the biggest political statement
you can make. Show you care with a 911 bumpersticker. Marked down!
- Or, piss off everyone in your neighborhood by dressing your car in the
"Peace is Patriotic"
- What says "I Love America" more than a Beanie
- Hey, isn't that Bruce Springsteen's outhouse? You need a poster of Flags
of New Jersey.
- "The monsters who struck America on Sept. 11 would prefer to continue
killing us if given the chance. That chance will never come." Show Them
you mean business with a commemorative baseball
- Much like Yoko Ono, Hello
Kitty has re-located to NYC from her native Japan. She now drives a cab, and
masquerades as the Statue of Liberty. Be sure to celebrate her arrival with
- Show you stand united with your fellow
paddle ball players.
- You never know when a loved one will be suddenly killed by terrorists. Why
not send them a Patriotic
Bouquet before it's too late?
- Osama bin Laden won't dare mess with you when he sees your Temporary
- Even geeks
can show their patriotic spirit.
- Hardy har har, this Geek
T is even funnier.
- Why even bother bombing Afghanistan? JesUSAves!
"He will heal our land"
- World Trade
Center: Forever in our Hearts. You have to order a minimum of 12 of
these shirts, so why not outfit the entire extended family!
- What quilters
can do for the cause.
- Patriotism can be Fashionable, too!
- Keep a little extra freedom in this designer red, white, and blue crystal jewelry box.
- one-inch by one-inch of solid gold flag. Only $99.00.
- Is your child an All-American Baby?
- In this great country of ours, we can not only burn the flag, we can snap someone's ass with it too!
- Isn't there something wrong with an AFGHAN with a U.S. flag motif?
- In case you need a Republican-themed patriotic gift.
- America really needs god's blessings if it is contemplating wearing these bracelets...
- Show your American Pride with a set of Nesting
Conehead Uncle Sams!
- I'll trade you 2 Norman Schwartzkopfs and a stealth bomber for one of your Operation Enduring Justice trading cards.
- Buy a CD of patriotic doggie pawprint clip art, and they will donate $3 to the Red Cross. Spiff up your homepage while making a difference.
Support the People who Support the People:
On a related note...follow these handy tips on how to show patriotism.